We hope you enjoy your new purchase! However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return your new, unworn item(s) for a full refund up to 20 days from the date received. Please note that we will not accept ANY online purchase returns in store.
- Make sure all original tags are attached
- Verify that it has not been more than 20 days from the date you placed your order with us.
- Verify that the item is qualified for return (see non qualifying items list below). If you are unsure please contact us, as we reserve the right to decline a return and refund request.
- Completely fill out and enclose the return form with your return to us.
- Using your preferred shipping carrier*, pay for and send returns to the following address:
Earrings Plaza.com Returns
1263 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10001
- Please not that you MAY NOT bring your items to our store location for a refund or exchange. All returns must be shipped back to the address above.
*We recommend you insure and track your package, as we are not responsible for lost return packages.
If you have questions regarding your return, please call our customer service Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm (est) at 1.646.693.7566 or e-mail us anytime at email@example.com.
All refunds will be credited to the same form of payment used for the original purchase. Refunds will be issued within 5-7 business days after receiving your return. We will send you an e-mail confirmation when the amount has been credited. Please note that all original shipping charges may not be refunded. In the event that your shipped item was damaged, we will issue a refund for some or all of your original shipping charges in addition to the item cost.
We do not exchange or replace merchandise. A new order may be placed on www.earringsplaza.com.
The following items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged:
- All marked down sale items
- Hair pieces
- Rhinestone jewelry
- Evening bags
- Custom orders
- Anything noted in store as FINAL SALE
Earringsplaza.com reserves the right to refuse or send back (at the customer's expense) all returns that do not meet our return and exchange conditions.